March 21st, 2019 Blog No Comments »
Try our new Pancakes using our 95% sugar-free, high protein, low-fat Chocolate FROPRO ice cream! Recipe makes about 15 small pancakes.
- 2 scoops (or as many as you like) of Chocolate FROPRO
- 1 cup of wholemeal self raising flour (sifted)
- 1/4 cup organic 100% maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (melted & cooled)
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (for cooking use)
- Sift the flour into a large mixing bowl and add all the wet ingredients (maple syrup, 2 tablespoons oil & almond milk)!
- Whisk the batter thoroughly until combined & then set aside. Meanwhile heat a large non-stick pan over medium high heat.
- Add a drizzle of coconut oil into the pan and swirl it around to coat the bottom. Add 2-tablespoon portions into the pan, cooking about 2-3 per batch (I use an ice cream scooper). Fry the pancakes for 2 minutes on each side or until bubbles appear on the surface and edges appear to look dry.
- Flip and cook for another 2 minutes, than transfer to a warm plate. Repeat cooking the remaining batter, adding more oil to the pan as needed.
Once Pancakes are made, stack about 5 on top of each other and load with two scoops of chocolate FROPRO!
Melt two squares of chocolate in microwave, using a microwave safe bowl.
Drizzle melted chocolate on top of ice cream and pancakes!
Chop up desired fruit (I used figs and berries) and place around pancakes!
Head to www.fropro.com.au/stockists for your closest Chocolate FROPRO stockist!
Recipe by @lalasplate